26/10/2020

HALLOWE'EN PREPARATIONS

Okay, I really don't like Hallowe'en… but all the children seem to, so I suppose it would be churlish of me not to let them celebrate it.

However, I have put my foot down about one thing: there will be no Trick-or-Treating this year.
 
We'll just have to think of other ways to have fun…
 
Nërp is in his workshop building a 'Treat-o-Matic' treat vending machine so we don't have to meet any visiting trick-or-treaters in person.
 
Jīqìrén suggested that she could really clean up Treat-wise by threatening to Exterminate reluctant donors with her Death Ray, but Nërp replied that he'd already suggested that strategy and it had sadly been vetoed, as unfortunately, Lethal Force Tricking contravened the Unwritten Rules of Hallowe'en
 
He's also trying to explain the principles of Hallowe'en to Jīqìrén but it's not easy for him as he has an imperfect understanding of it himself!
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment