25/10/2020

A LATE START

Okay, I admit we made a bit of a late start today, having forgotten that British Summer Time [Daylight Saving] ended last night.

I did feel pretty bad asking Nërp to remove his wind turbine from the back garden after all the work he'd put into it.
 
It's just that it's huge, noisy and a bit of an eye-sore, considering all it's capable of doing is charging Nërp himself, Wilson's iPhone and what used to be my iPad.
 
Also some of the neighbours have been dropping hints that they're not too keen on it, so I'm afraid it's got to go! ☹️
 
Wilson went out to 'supervise' and he had Polly and Billi on standby in their nurses' uniforms in case of accident.
 
Having expected such great things (aka high profits) Wilson also feeling quite low about the failure of the project, but tried to cheer me up by telling me that Hallowe'en is less than a week away – I didn't like to remind him how much I dislike Hallowe'en…
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment