28/10/2020

HALLOWE'EN PREPARATIONS PART DEUX

I'm afraid Hallowe'en rather crept up on us this year and we've left our preparations a bit late.

There won't be another Tesco delivery before the Big Day, so we've got a bit of a Pumpkin Shortfall!
 
The children are improvising and inventively making do with what we've got.
Banana Jack'o'Lanterns aren't quite the same as Pumpkins, although they are undeniably easier to hollow out!
 
I had a word with Wilson about Diesel's depression, and we've agreed that I should crush ½ of one of my antidepressant tablets and sprinkle it into his bowl.
 
He added that he'd have been more surprised if Diesel hadn't been depressed, as he certainly was.
 
Then he asked if he too could have ½ of one of my antidepressants, but I really don't like to start medicating him – especially since the withdrawal effects are so distressing. ☹️
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment