29/10/2020

DIESEL FEELS A BIT BRIGHTER

Following the administration of ½ of my antidepressant tablet, Diesel the Goldfish actu ally seems a bit more cheerful today.

However Wilson – even with Hallowe'en to look forward to – still seems quite down.
I eventually located him huddled in an armchair in a darkened room.
 
We had a bit of a chat, and he said he was really missing the regular and frequent holidays we used to take pre-pandemic.
 
An actual Going Away vacation is currently out of the question, but I promised him I would have a serious think and see if I could come up with anything…
 
As for Diesel, Wilson's friend Arnold has been in touch to suggest a few things that might cheer the little goldfish up.
 
I passed these ideas on to Wilson and he's pottered off to see what he can find on Amazon.
 
He seems pleased by the suggestions as it's always very difficult to know what to buy a goldfish for Xmas…
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment