14/05/2020

SLOW PROGRESS

Some of you suggested that the large expanses of blue in this puzzle might prove problematic, and you were correct.

I am not greatly skilled in the Art of the Puzzle, and I am finding this one quite demanding… if not actually burdensome


Also vexing – far from finding this relaxing and putting me into a near-meditative state, it is driving me to distraction


I have even been tempted to trim some of the pieces down to make them fit!


My current mood is irritated, infuriated and exasperated in equal measure – but I'm damned if I'm going to be defeated by a jigsaw puzzle – I shall finish this if it's the last thing I do!


I appreciate Wilson's good intentions in trying to cheer me up, but honestly I think feeling a bit miserable was better than this…



No comments:

Post a Comment