12/10/2019

THE TRUE COST OF FASHION

My Hoxton Hipster credentials are now fully restored!

Wilson's plan was less expensive than I feared, costing me a mere £5 for a pack of 'Sockorations' – his new invention which will, he says, revolutionise the fashion industry and make him a millionaire.


'But I'm already wearing "ODDSIES!" non-matching socks!' I protested.


'I fear you need more than that to prevent you sinking into Sartorial Mediocrity,' he replied.


'Sockorations' appear to be self-adhesive paper shapes that I am expected to stick onto my socks each morning in order to 'Zizz Up' my game. 


In the picture, the stick-on shapes are just self-adhesive paper, but the finished product will feature Glittery Shapes – I'm concerned that in use the glitter might rub off the shapes, fall into my shoes and cause some irritation. 


I mentioned this to W and he told me that all great fashion is uncomfortable, but that in no time all the Trendy Hipsters will be sporting 'Sockorations' on their socks, so I suppose I'll just have to put up with the discomfort…



No comments:

Post a Comment