26/08/2019

WORK BEGINS ON THE ITV STATION IDENT

Work has already begun on the construction of the ITV Logo!

I'm relieved to note that the work is being carried out in Wilson's Library rather than the living room, but I really hope they take everything outside before they start using that spray paint!


For their own safety, I'm keeping the younger children away from the Construction Zone – at least until all the sawing is completed – I can't bear the sight of spilled kapok!


During a tea break, Byron approached me – he said how much he was enjoying his stay here with Wilson and his little family, but that he was beginning to miss his Mum, Mrs Vermilingua.


I offered to take him home straight away, but he said he was much too involved in building the ITV Logo at the moment, but he would like to go back to his own family at the zoo once it was finished…



No comments:

Post a Comment