12/08/2019

FRONT PAGE BEES

I wouldn't like you to think I buy this dreadful rag, but Sky News shows all the Front Pages in its All Out Politics show, which I watch every morning over breakfast. 

You can imagine how surprised I was to see Polly and Billi's little faces gazing out at me from the screen – I nearly choked on my Granola!


Of course we're all tremendously proud, although I think Wilson might be a tiny bit put out that The Sun didn't mention him… or his Drug-Naming Business… his ODDSIES! sock-hire venture or any of his other (failed) business enterprises, come to that.


However, The Bees have achieved what they set out to do – they have drawn everyone's attention to the plight of the Death Row Bee, and although a reprieve has not yet been granted at least it is free for now. 


Technically I suppose the more accurate description would be 'On the run', although Polly says that a Free Pardon is 'probably' only hours away.



No comments:

Post a Comment