14/08/2019

FRAMED!

The Bees and Uncle Z's return appears to have been delayed – Kew is lovely at this time of year, so I expect they've decided to extend their stay… although it would be good if they'd let us know.

To pass the time until they get here, Wilson has been into the village to buy a picture frame, and has mounted and framed Monday's Front Page of The Sun, in which the three Freedom Fighters are featured – after all, it's not every day a family member makes Front Page News! 


Not in a Good way, anyway…


I hope Polly and Billi and Uncle Zoltan get home soon – otherwise I shall feel very embarrassed calling the Police to report what can only be described as… well, two missing bees and a hornet!


Although I'm comforting myself with the thought that the Missing Persons Bureau probably gets calls like that all the time…



No comments:

Post a Comment