06/07/2019

INNOVATION IN DESIGN

Seems my chat with Wilson about his many failed business schemes didn't fall on deaf ears! 

He and Byron have drawn up this QUESTIONNAIRE to research people's needs and budgets before he invents his next 'Can't Fail' Product.


Wilson brought it to me and asked what I thought of it.


'Hej, Ny Pappa!' he greeted me. 'Vad tror du?'


I skimmed the page and said I'd give him my considered opinion later.


'Tack!' he replied, 'Absolut! Vi ses senare – efter kaffe.'


Wilson has started talking like this quite often lately – I think he may be watching too much Nordic Noir on Netflix and All-4. 


Perhaps I should have a word – although being bilingual would be a great advantage to him in later life…


Also, Wilson has asked me to mention that if you would like to licence his Questionnaire for use in your own Innovation Research, his rates are very reasonable
_______________


PS: Wilson says there will be a 'Valuable Reward' sent to everyone who returns their questionnaire 'Properly completed' – I really wouldn't get too excited, though!



No comments:

Post a Comment