26/07/2019

BRASS PLATE SURPRISE

I've just been to the Car Wash to get the Juke a complete interior valet. 

This didn't entirely remove the smell of formalin, but the nice lady at the pay desk took pity on me and gave me a free Watermelon Air Freshener (Extra Strength) – and agreed to safely dispose of Wilson's home-made Magic Tree for me in their Hazardous Waste bin.


Arriving home, I was very surprised to learn that Uckfield is now a major player in the Pharmaceutical Industry!


A Brass Plate, which Wilson had just finished fixing to the wall, informed me that our house is now the World Headquarters of Vermilingua+Associates Drug Naming Services!

Of course, this isn't Wilson's first time at the Big Pharma Rodeo – long-time readers may remember his Brave Little Dude sticking plasters, with their mission statement: Bringing Succour To A Suffering World...


W tried to allay my immediate fears by explaining that, having learned from past mistakes, he would not this time be rushing to lease prestigious office space – until his fledgling Drug Naming Services business takes off, he and Byron will just be working from home.


There goes my Study, then, I'm guessing…



No comments:

Post a Comment