28/01/2019

FAD DIET

One of Wilson's 'brilliant ideas' was to write and publish a best-selling celebrity diet book… and this morning, he started work on it.

My heart sank a little at the news, and I immediately began to plead that I was still convalescing from my illness and needed a varied and nourishing range of foodstuffs, rather than testing his limited-calorie recipes.


He raised one paw and looked at me pityingly.


'The recipes are not the important part of a Diet Book,' he told me. 'The actual recipes and so on are the last thing on my mind now. The vital ingredient of any Celebrity Recipe Book is the COVER – that's what my Literary Agent and I are working on now.'


'What is the title of your book?' I enquired.


A small smile spread over his face as he replied, 'I'm calling it The Wilson Fad Diet Book – catchy, don't you think?'



No comments:

Post a Comment