19/09/2018

YO HO HO AND A BOTTLE OF MALIBU – YARR! ☠️

Ahoy, me hearties, it be Wilson's New Dad 'ere – I be back an' no mistake – Wilson made full certain of that!

W shook me out o' me hammock before break o' day wi' a breakfast o' Cackle Fruit wi' Toasted Revenue Men an' a beaker o' Cow Juice, saying. 'Here be some grub fer t' slake yer hunger. Shake yer stumps, ye Scurvy Lubber!' 


He continued, 'We've a busy day ahead o' Lootin' an' Pillagin', so make like a Sea Dog or meet the Cat o' Many Tails!'


Well, today do rightly be a big day in t' life o' an anteater, an' fer Pastafarians all o'er th' world, so I be a-thinkin' I shud enter int' th' spirit o' th' thing if only fer me Shipmate Wilson's sake –  'tis only one day o' the year, when all's said n' done.


'Twill seem like a mighty long day, tho, an' no mistake, so pass me a tot o' th' Malibu Grog, afore th' sun tops th' yardarm – an' put some ice an' one o' them tiny umbrellas in it while yer at it!


Belay there, me Jolly Buckos! Yarr!



No comments:

Post a Comment