18/09/2018

CORRECTION

«Hi there!

This is Wilson Vermilingua, Anteater Extraordinaire, again.


I have to tell you that I got a bit overexcited yesterday and gave you the wrong information – I said that International Talk Like a Pirate Day is tomorrow.


But it isn't: International Talk Like a Pirate Day is actually tomorrow


I know – that's what I said yesterday, and it was wrong because yesterday tomorrow meant today. 🤔


I know I'm not explaining this very well, but now I'm saying it's tomorrow again and it's right this time. But it wasn't right before.


This is probably why I leave the Blogging up to New Dad – he doesn't get so easily confused as me.


Anyway, International Talk Like a Pirate Day is on 19 September (just like it is every other year) and that is tomorrow!


I'm really sorry for the confusion…»

Here's a FREE BADGE by way of an apology!


No comments:

Post a Comment