17/09/2018

TALK LIKE A PIRATE DAY

«Hi there!

This is Wilson Vermilingua, Anteater Extraordinaire writing to you today, as my New Dad is still indisposed following his operation.


I wouldn't ordinarily bother you, but for the fact that tomorrow is one of the most important days in the Anteater Almanac, and I wouldn't want you to miss it: INTERNATIONAL TALK LIKE A PIRATE DAY!


This is also an important day to all Pastafarians, so there's another reason for you to celebrate it!
I've got my Pirate Eye Patch all ready to go; New Dad was given a free Eye Patch by the hospital – lucky or what?!

If my New Dad still can't see to work the computer tomorrow I'll be back to give you a Piratical Reminder.


If I have time, that is – I might be too busy talking like a pirate myself – oh, and drinking Pirate Grog (Malibu) obviously…»



No comments:

Post a Comment