16/04/2018

PROPERTY TO LET

Wilson had just asked Byron to investigate the possibility of opening a “WILSON & BIRO” ice cream stand at the zoo when he noticed Uncle Zoltan on the bird table acting suspiciously.

W asked him what he was up to, and Uncle Z replied that he is now in what he calls ‘The Real Estate Game.’


‘You’ll never make a Million selling ice-cream!’ he mocked, ‘Property is the way forward! Ice cream? Pah – don’t make me laugh!’


In fact, I don’t think I’ve ever seen Uncle Z laugh*. Or even smile, come to that.


Wilson is furious, but I think what outrages him the most is that he didn’t think of it first…
__________


* Oh, I tell a lie – there was the time Wilson got his head stuck in a megaphone and had to be driven to the hospital to have it removed. THAT made Uncle Z laugh…



No comments:

Post a Comment