20/04/2018

COMMERCIAL PREMISES AVAILABLE

Once Wilson’s ‘G-Team’ had completed their Graffiti Masterpiece (actually, I did think it was pretty cool) they wandered off to take a look around what I think of as Uckfield’s ‘Badlands’. 

The first thing they noticed was that there were a lot of commercial premises lying vacant, which for some reason caused them some excitement.


Every town or village has an area where shoppers don’t visit and businesses don’t prosper, and Uckfield is no different. 


It’s a shame, but once a couple of concerns fail, the rest soon follow suit and before long there’s a Ghost Town of deserted shops. I hope Wilson isn’t considering renting one of these abandoned and desolate properties!

While I have no idea what they might be planning, I DO know I probably won’t like it…



No comments:

Post a Comment