17/01/2018

SALES FORECAST

Sales of V-Coins have been... well, disappointing. 

Wilson's Projected Sales Figures suggested that by now he should have sold around 500 V-coins, but in fact total sales to date are in single figures. 


Actually, the singlest figure there is: ONE. I felt sorry for him, so I bought one of his coins – it's not much, but W is quite pleased with the crisp new £10 note. 


As for the Forecasting Faux Pas, he is blaming 'Computer Error' – I have always thought this was a euphemism for 'Operator Error', although I'm not an expert in these matters.


He told me that all I need to do now is put my framed photograph of a V-Coin somewhere safe, then sit back and wait for my V-Coin Holding to soar in value... and if it doesn't, I can always take my length of 'BlockChain' down to the Scrap Metal merchants on the Industrial Estate and convert it into hard, non-virtual cash.


He's putting a brave face on things – he says that it's still early days and he expects sales to pick up shortly.
__________________


Attention members of the WILSON VERMILINGUA APPRECIATION SOCIETY: I shall be asking you all an important question later, concerning the future of the Society. Please check the GROUP PAGE to see what this is all about!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment