04/12/2017

PRINCE ANDREW

As the 'experiment' proceeded Wilson turned on the wireless and heard an interesting News item:
📻 Prince Andrew has declared himself to be an 'Ideas Factory' after upgrading the Wi-Fi at Buckingham Palace.
'Ideas Factory?' Wilson scoffed, 'I bet he didn't even upgrade the Wi-Fi himself, just paid someone else to do it for him!'

Warming to his theme, he continued, 'Has Prince Andrew invented a premium line of Fashion Socks? Several successful Card Games? An innovative Clothes Hire business? A celebrity Sticking Plaster? I don't think so!'


Tapping the side of his head with one claw, he announced, 'This is what an "Ideas Factory" looks like!'


Before he could continue, however, Byron touched him on the shoulder and said, 'Excuse me interrupting, Bro, but I think the Experiment's nearly ready! Shall I get the fire extinguisher?'




No comments:

Post a Comment