30/09/2016

ROAD CLOSURE

Wilson has been out with Byron and the Bees erecting signs about Road Closures and Parking Charges for the duration of his Wildlife Petting Park and Anteater Experience event.

When they returned, he explained to me that I would have to move our car, so as not to obstruct visitors to his attraction. 


Accordingly, I drove it round the corner and parked at the side of the road. As I stepped out and prepared to walk home I was confronted by Polly and Billi, wearing tiny Parking Attendants' hats, demanding £5. 

I offered Billie a £10 note, which she accepted, adding that she 'Didn't do change' on Wilson's instructions.


Before I could protest, they had gone.


I fear this is but a foretaste of how things will work at the Petting Zoo...



No comments:

Post a Comment