08/04/2016

BRILLIANT JOKE

As I finished my breakfast this morning, Wilson came in and asked me what the word was that meant a person who couldn't sleep. 

I suggested Insomniac was probably the word he was searching for; he nodded happily and went back into the living room.


A few minutes later he was back, asking about the word for somebody who couldn't decide whether god was real or not. He accepted my suggestion of Agnostic and left.


I was washing up the breakfast things when he reappeared to ask what you called someone who couldn't spell, and I asked if he was thinking of Dyslexic. He repeated the word to himself and ran off.


After an hour or so he asked me to come into the living room, as he had a brilliant joke to tell me. 


Wilson is notoriously bad at telling jokes, so it was with some apprehension that I followed him, preparing a delighted and amused expression in readiness.



No comments:

Post a Comment