06/04/2016

SHOWER LESS

Wilson eventually judged it safe to leave his refuge in 'The Museum', but spent the night in my room 'for safety'.

He made many remarks about 'dark forces' and 'the criminal underworld' and even mentioned the Hornet Mafia. I had no idea that was even a thing, but W explained that was because of the Code of Omertà, which swears all Mafia Hornets to silence.


It seems there is so much I don't know!

Anyway, after breakfast this morning he showed me an interesting article he'd found in The Guardian, saying that people should shower a maximum of once a week.


He was worried that I was damaging my health by over-showering, and recommended that I start showering only weekly, as an interim step to following his regime of never showering at all. 


Or even washing, come to that!

Here's the link, if you're interested: http://tinyurl.com/o3rjlvp




No comments:

Post a Comment