23/10/2020

COMPLETION

Nërp has finished testing his Wind Turbine and signed-off on the project.

He met Wilson in the Library and formally handed over a lot of cable and an extension lead, saying it now only remained to convert the house wiring to 5 volts and the wall sockets to USB outlets and we would be running on 100% Green Electricity!
 
Or as he calls it, Nërptricity.
 
Wilson thanked him for his valuable work and came to find me to explain what came next
 
I hadn't appreciated that there would be a 'Next' – I had naïvely assumed we'd just start selling our surplus electricity to the Electric Company for a handsome profit and otherwise carry on as usual…
 
Anyway, Nërp has been working on this for so long, I wouldn't be surprised if [ie I'm really hoping] he takes a long break now to recover; I might even suggest he try to hibernate until Xmas!
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment