03/08/2020

BEACH HUT BRIEFING

Following my suggestion to Wilson yesterday, he has called a Family Meeting in the garden where he is explaining this fantastic idea he has had to build a beach hut in the garden so they can all pretend they're on holiday at the seaside.

'His' plan is being pretty well received, so perhaps I've done something good for once!

I just hope they keep it nice and simple – a couple of cardboard boxes (we have plenty to choose from, thanks to Amazon!) and maybe a bit of paint to jolly it up would be great!

When I was Wilson's age I had a lot of fun playing in cardboard boxes and pretending I was in a submarine or a space ship or something similar – although those were much simpler days…



While I think of it, there probably won't be any posts tomorrow but we'll be back on Wednesday all being well.
New Readers Start Here NÂș 08
THE JOHNSON BROTHERS
• Johnson Major [R] and Johnson Minor [L] are the adopted children of Polly and Billi.
• They are in fact Ladybirds but are being brought up as bees, being schooled in Nectar Collection, Waggle Dancing etc.
• Neither of their parents will acknowledge that they are not actually bees. – I hope this doesn't lead to tears, and therapy in later life…


No comments:

Post a Comment