23/08/2020

Ant Wars 2: BOAT TRIP

I will admit I had some misgivings when I first saw the Beach Hut Nërp had built, and the tons of sand all over the back garden, but I will freely admit it's providing a lot of play value for everyone.

Yesterday a massive parcel arrived from Amazon, and as usual everyone was very secretive about its contents – but for the rest of the day Byron and Wilson both looked exhausted and out-of-breath.
 
Now I see why – they must have been inflating this boat!
 
Because of Wilson's legendary dislike of water, he doesn't get to play in craft like this very often, but now he is giving all the children imaginary boat trips, re-enacting the time we all went out to see the Needles Lighthouse on the Isle of Wight.
 
The re-enactment was so realistic that Wilson required several doses of Gordon's London Dry Seasickness Cure And Tonic With Ice And Lemon
Blog views have now exceeded 80,000! 🍾🎉
 

No comments:

Post a Comment