31/07/2020

THE LAUGHING ROBOT

Perhaps as a result of seeing Uckfield Gothic, Jīqìrén has decided to try her hand (manipulator?) at classic painting re-creationsions too.

Once she'd finished she took her uncle Nërp for a Private View, and the rest of the family was admitted once the picture had received Nërp's approval.

When I first saw it, I thought Jīqìrén looked a tiny bit like a Lego figure (though I'd never dream of saying that out loud) but I admit the Cavalier Moustache is a very authentic touch…

Actually, I think I'm warming to it! 🤔 😀

Well Done Jīqìrén! 👏


Tomorrow it's The Bees turn to blog – before that, here's a chance to get reacquainted:
New Readers Start Here Nº 05
THE BEES – POLLY AND BILLI
• BILLI: radical feminist, but she’s mellowed a bit since marrying Polly.
• POLLY: very motherly, exercises a calming influence over everyone.
• Both bees enjoy dressing up as nurses, and are parents to the Johnson Brothers – Johnson Major and Johnson Minor.


No comments:

Post a Comment