26/07/2020

LAND ART: DEAD PIXEL

While Wilson has been developing the packaging and advertising for his friend Arnold's new snack product, Byron has been busy too.
 
He's produced a piece of what he tells me is called Land Art, which represents what a 'dead pixel' in a Google Earth photograph of our garden would look like if it were real instead of a camera artefact.
 
Unfortunately, he's chosen quite a windy day to install it, and the 'pixel' keeps getting picked up by the wind and blown into the bushes, so he's had to secure it with little metal stakes.
 
He persuaded Wilson to take a brief look at it – he said it was 'Very nice, Bro!' – but then pleaded 'other things to do' and hurried off…
Due to my underlying medical conditions, I am still in Full Lockdown, but I'll tell you this: I'm getting really bored, and I can't wait to get Wilson and Byron out of the house and go on a proper adventure with them…
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment