20/06/2020

TT's COMEDY NITE

Tiny Toy is missing the opportunity to perform at live gigs so, like many other comedians, he has resorted to on-line performances.
 
To celebrate the Summer Solstice he has borrowed Wilson's laptop, set up some lights and started to stream his show:
Hello! Good evening! I'm Tiny Toy – I may be tiny, but at least I don’t have to bend down to tie my shoelaces… which is nice.
As I get older and I remember all the people I’ve lost along the way, I think to myself, maybe a career as a tour guide wasn’t for me.
My wife told me to stop impersonating a flamingo. I had to put my foot down.
I was wondering why the frisbee kept getting bigger and bigger – but then it hit me.
When life gives you melons, you might be dyslexic. Think about it. Not for too long…
Thanks for explaining the word "many" to me, it means a lot. Just like your enthusiastic applause does… even though I can't hear it…
Oh, I've just seen the clock, and it's high time I was going – oh hang on, it's not a clock, it's a barometer… in which case it's high pressure I was going.
Thank you! Thank you! I've been Tiny Toy, and I hope you've been a wonderful audience! Goodnight!
When he came off stage (ie climbed off the laptop) he said it was very difficult working online without any audience feedback, but that wouldn't deter him.
 
What a little trouper!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment