04/05/2020

SCREEN PRINTING FOR FUN AND PROFIT…

… but mostly, I suspect, profit.

Two days ago Wilson hadn't heard of Andy Warhol and didn't know what screen-printing was. Today he has converted the kitchen into a screen-printing studio (he calls it The Factory) and he's turning out 'multiples'.


I must say it looks a very messy business, and it doesn't help that Wilson's dark glasses are so dark, nor that his Andy Warhol wig keeps sliding down over his eyes… yet he refuses to work without them.


Byron is doing his best to help, yet Wilson still manages to get ink, well, everywhere.


I asked Wilson if he really expected to get rich selling screen-prints. He removed his shades and replied, 'I find your lack of faith disturbing!'


After adjusting his wig and added, 'I’m just a simple anteater trying to make my way in the universe…'


Tomorrow, expect to be offered an Original Warhol Print – at an eye-watering price!



No comments:

Post a Comment