02/05/2020

LIBRARY UPGRADE

Following the Bees' Dance Class yesterday Wilson did briefly Waggle Dance, but quickly complained that it gave him a 'stitch' and he had to sit down and sleep for the rest of the day.

When he finally woke he admitted that he did feel fitter, happier and lighter, although that was doubtless from the doze.


Today though, he and Byron have been busy in the Library performing what they call a Reading Room Refurbishment


I asked whether any structural work would be involved – demolition of walls for instance – but Wilson assured me that all the modifications would be cosmetic, involving nothing more than a small screwdriver.


Reassured that Planning Permission would not be required, I foolishly assumed that they'd be putting up a new shelf or rearranging the books.


When I was invited in to admire their work, my supposition turned out to be some distance from the truth.



No comments:

Post a Comment