26/05/2020

BYRON CONSIDERS HIS FUTURE


I finally located Byron and took him to one side for a quiet heart-to-heart about how he sees his future with us.
 
He became very animated and excited at my suggestion, confiding that he had never painted anything in his life, but he would love to give it a try… although he thought just borrowing Wilson's box of Crayolas might be a bit limiting.
 
He told that what he would really love would be a canvas and some liquid paints.
 
In normal times I would have taken him straight down to The Works art supply store in the village, where canvases, paints, gesso and brushes are really affordable… but because of lockdown it's closed.
 
But I've promised Byron I'll do my best to come up with an alternative… and I won't let him down!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment