29/02/2020

PRIVATE TOUR

This morning after breakfast the boys took me into the garden. 

Wilson unlocked the door of the Gallery and ushered me inside into near-darkness.


Following my recent encounter with the Living Artworks, I wasn't looking forward to my visit quite as much as I might otherwise have been, but perhaps I shall be pleasantly surprised.


'In you go, New Dad,' Wilson instructed, 'and welcome to your private tour of the Vermilingua Contemporary Gallery, Uckfield.'


He held out his paw, adding, 'Admission is £5.'


I handed over a fiver, thinking that I'd got off quite lightly, but then he added, 'Oh, I assume you'll be wanting the conducted tour? The exhibits might not make much sense without a carefully-crafted and highly educational commentary. That'll be another £5.00, please!'


Once I'd paid, we moved through the tenebrous Foyer of the Vermilingua Contemporary Gallery, Uckfield towards the first Exhibition Gallery.


Tragically – since the next Blog Post is due on March 1st – it will be The Bees turn to blog, so you'll have to wait a couple more days until I can reveal what transpired inside the Vermilingua Contemporary Gallery.


Please try to contain your curiosity until then – it shouldn't be too difficult…



No comments:

Post a Comment