02/09/2019

THE GIRL IN THE SPIDER'S WEB

This being the last night Byron will be here with us, we all stayed up late to watch The Girl In The Spider's Web together.

After my experiences with Wilson in the past watching Lisbeth Salander movies I did have some reservations, but both boys begged me, so I agreed.


It was a tiny bit racy, and I did notice Byron blushing a little a couple of times, but apart from a bit of below-par GreenScreen work at the beginning, it was excellent – impossible situations were escaped from in the nick of time, plenty of action, plenty of peril – everything a film needs to appeal to young anteaters!


Salander in this film was played by gamin beauty Claire Foy, and I sensed that W was – once again – a little bit smitten.


In fact, while the End Credits were rolling, W remarked, 'Lisbeth looked well dench!'


This is the first time I've seen him show any real enthusiasm about a girl (apart from a brief but entirely understandable infatuation with Cara Delevigne) since his cancelled wedding to Cinthya Nazereth – the 'Loveliest Sloth in the World'…


I just hope I'm not about to be inundated with requests for a Tattoo, a Motorbike or – especially – a Lamborghini Aventador LP…

 

No comments:

Post a Comment