03/09/2019

BACK TO THE ZOO

I've just returned from taking Byron back to the Zoo (because he's missing his Mum, Mrs V) and Wilson has gone with him so he can reconnect with his family and re-visit some of his old friends there.

Because some of the other animals persistently start up Internet Scams (yes, Warthogs – I do mean you!) there is no Free Wi-Fi at the zoo, so Wilson won't be able to contact me in the 21st Century manner to which he's accustomed (unless he can borrow an iPhone off one of the Keepers) but he's promised to keep in touch via Post Cards, and in case of emergency there's always Mrs V's land line – although Mrs V doesn't like him using that.


I've only been back about an hour, but already the house seems very quiet.


Very empty. 


I really don't like this – I'm missing the little guy and his brother already…



No comments:

Post a Comment