24/08/2019

A SPECIAL TREAT – TEA WITH A HINT OF ANTS

The reason for yesterday's excitement is now clear – Wilson has been on-line and tracked down a special, authentic Costa Rican Anteater Delicacy, and that was what was in the package. 

He and Byron are presenting me with this as a thank-you for allowing Byron come to stay, and for feeding, entertaining and looking after him while he's here.


They spent quite a lot of time in the kitchen preparing this, but eventually they proudly presented me with a cup of: Tea With A Hint Of Ants.


Honestly, there was quite a lot more than just a hint of ants, but it was  such a kind gesture that I bravely drained my cup while giving every outward sign of great enjoyment – satisfied 'Mmmm' sounds and a lot of lip-smacking.


I can apparently keep the rest of the packet, although I might share it with Wilson.


Or save it for the next time Byron comes to stay…



No comments:

Post a Comment