28/07/2019

FREE DRUGS

As soon as yesterday's Press Conference ended, Wilson passed me a bottle of pills labelled Zyquako Tablets and told me to take one.

I was hesitant to accept, but he assured me, 'It's okay – they're free!'


'But what are they?' I asked.


'Who knows?' he replied, 'I found them in the bathroom cabinet and re-labelled them – but with a great name like Zyquako, they're certain to make you feel better. I know I feel better just reading the label!'


I declined his kind offer, but he persisted.


'Look, they were already in your bathroom cabinet so you were probably taking them anyway – or at least, somebody you knew was – so what harm can they do? Neck a couple of them, say how great they are and point out to your readers how they wouldn't have done you half as much good if they didn't have an awesome name like Zyquako™ (©2019 Vermilingua+Associates DNS Services)! It's not a lot to ask…'


Opening the bottle I shook out a couple of the tablets and examined them – they appeared to be a Vitamin C Supplement, so I reluctantly swallowed one. 


Pterry started to cry.

After a moment Byron enquired, 'Do you feel amazing yet, Wilson's New Dad?'


I told him that, while I had felt just fine before, after taking just one Zyquako™ tablet I could truthfully say that I didn't yet feel any worse…



No comments:

Post a Comment