13/03/2019

STUDY NOTES


STOP PRESS ANNOUNCEMENT:
Wilson has just achieved more than 8000 Twitter Followers!
Eight THOUSAND! Yay! I’m SO PROUD of him!


I assumed that he would want to celebrate with a party, but he told me there would be time for celebration later, and in the meantime he he had work to do on a New Project.


He wouldn't tell me the nature of this project, but I noticed that he has discovered 'Study Notes'.


I'd never heard of them, but apparently they're prĂ©cis or plot summaries of classic novels that tell you everything you could possibly want to know about the original novel, but in just a few hundred words – basically, massive spoilers!


I can't imagine why anyone would want to miss out on the pleasure of savouring a good book, but Wilson says he has a plan.


Currently he's making notes about Lord Of The Flies, Animal Farm, The Road To Wigan Pier and Death In Venice.


I have no idea of his purpose, but I shall probably find out over the course of the next few days – when the bills or complaints start arriving…



No comments:

Post a Comment