04/02/2019

THE DIET EXPLAINED

Wilson has just proudly shown me the final cover artwork for his Celebrity Diet Book, although the contents are still being decided upon. 

During what he calls the Diet Testing Phase, he is writing down the recipe of everything he prepares for me, and giving it a score out of ten according to how much of it I can force down.


I asked Wilson, if I really can Eat As Much As I Like, how will I lose weight?


In reply, he touched the side of his nose wisely and and explained that eating as much as you liked was the beauty of the whole Diet Plan: the dishes weren't very tasty, so dieters wouldn't want to eat much of them.


I can confirm, from what I've tasted, that is indeed the case. 


In fact some of the recipes are so loathsome and abominable I didn't even want to taste them once, let alone have a second mouthful… although to be fair, I have already lost a few pounds!



No comments:

Post a Comment