06/02/2019

SLIMMER OF THE WEEK

You probably noticed that yesterday was Chinese New Year.

I had hoped I would be allowed a day off from my diet so I could eat a few of the snacks Wilson provided at his Chinese New Year's Party, but sadly that was not to be. He told me that sometimes he had to be cruel to be kind…


Today, though, all my pain and sacrifice seemed worthwhile when Wilson accompanied me into the bathroom, weighed me and told me I am doing 'very well' – so well, apparently, that he has named me Slimmer Of The Week and rewarded me with a special treat snack. 


It's a Scorpion Lollipop.


By way of encouragement, he says there are 'plenty more where that came from' if I can keep up my excellent rate of weight-loss.


Also – as a special concession – he handed me a leftover Fortune Cookie. It said: 

'I cannot help you, for I am just a cookie…'


No comments:

Post a Comment