28/05/2018

GOING FOR BROKE

Wilson had originally intended to write his big sister’s name, Andrea, in smoke, but said that six letters would use up all his ingredients. 

Consequently, he’s going to honour his R&D team by attempting to produce the letters W, B and N – his, Byron’s and Nërp’s initials.


The three letters did indeed appear, but after a minute the garden was completely engulfed in acrid, choking smoke, making the letters impossible to see.


A couple of Wilson’s friends have mentioned that Daylight Fireworks have already been invented. 


I mentioned this to W, but he was dismissive, asking, ‘Haven’t they seen my Smokeworks Unique Selling Point? Can their so-called daylight fireworks spell out names and words? I think not!’


But right now, just to err on the side of caution, he’s in the house Googling for a good No-Win, No-Fee Intellectual Property Solicitor.


Uh-oh – I’ve just heard the siren of an approaching fire engine! I’ll pour some sand over the smouldering Smokeworks, then I’m off to hide indoors. 


I think I’ll lock all the doors and pretend we’re out…


No comments:

Post a Comment