13/01/2018

V-COIN PROTOTYPE

Wilson proudly produced two (cardboard) coins, saying, 'I present to you... the V-Coin!'

'Wow!' I exclaimed, for want of anything more intelligent to say.


'These,' he continued, 'are the prototype designs my V-Coins – although of course, the REAL V-Coins aren't  physical, they just live inside my computer.' 


Then he showed me a little slot in his (ie MY) computer where he inserts the V-Coins(!), and which I had previously, naïvely, believed to be a ventilation hole. 


If W has been posting coins into it, that would probably account for the funny noise the computer's been making lately...


Then he told me that, 'If anyone asks, the V in V-Coin stands for 'Virtual' but actually,' he paused to look over his shoulder and lowered his voice to a whisper, 'it stands for Vermilingua! Brilliant, eh?'



No comments:

Post a Comment