26/01/2018

HOUSE TOUR

Following discussions with Peter the Robot, Wilson says he will no longer be known as Peter. 

Apparently, Peter, or more properly, Pyotr, when written in Russian, is approximately NËRP – so henceforth he will be known as Nërp. Nërp the Robot. 


I just hope I can remember that name if there's an emergency, and I need to shout, 'Nërp – stop killing Wilson right now!' or something along those lines...


Wilson is now giving Nërp a tour of the house – showing him where the TV is, where he can plug himself in to the wall sockets at meal times and so on – and generally encouraging him to make himself at home.


I asked Wilson why he needed another robot. He sighed in the manner of someone explaining something to a simpleton or a young child and told me it was for 'Mining V-Coins, obviously!'



No comments:

Post a Comment