12/08/2017

HAPPINESS IS...

Someone once said, 'Happiness is candy-floss disappearing in your mouth.'

Someone else said, 'Without Candy floss there would be darkness and chaos.'


Yet another person said, 'I ate fibreglass insulation. It wasn't candy floss like the man said. Now my tummy itches.'


Be that as it may, Wilson's exertions on the Spongebob Squarepants machine have given him an appetite (or as he puts it, an Immediate Need) for nourishment in the form of Candy Floss [Cotton Candy].


I rushed off to buy him one while he recovered his breath on a bench. When I returned the irate (but admirably tenacious) seagull was already in heated conversation with Wilson. 


In truth, it was less a conversation than a list of demands. Well, just one demand, really: 'Give me your food! All of it!'


Tempted though I was to nip back and buy the seagull a candy floss of its own, I didn't really want to encourage it. 


Moreover, Wilson was arguing cogently and persuasively that the gull should not have any of his snacks, so I left them to their passionate negotiations...



No comments:

Post a Comment