06/08/2017

COMPLAINTS

Wilson was uncharacteristically quiet during the drive down to Weston, uttering the phrase, 'Are we there yet?' no more than 50 or 60 times.

When we arrived at our hotel he stalked grumpily round our room compiling a list of complaints which, he said, he would be sending to Trip Advisor as soon as he'd established a Wi-Fi connection.


His complaints came down to just two, really: 


     (1) there were no armchairs, only a huge chaise longue, and
     (2) his promised view of the sea was obstructed by a massive SkyView Ferris Wheel just outside.


I'll admit I was a bit surprised by the Ferris Wheel, but I think it might be fun waving to the passengers as they drift past our window.


As long as I'm not dressing at the time, obviously.


Anyway, I'm sure W will cheer up once he's got some ice-cream, seaside rock, doughnuts and toffee apples inside him...



No comments:

Post a Comment