08/02/2017

SUMMONED BY YELLS

My shower was cut short this morning by Wilson standing outside the bathroom door yelling through the keyhole: 

'New Dad! New Dad! Come quick! The ambulance is here! The iMac is back from iMac Hospital!'


Pulling on my bath robe I arrived downstairs in time to see Wilson shaking hands with the 'ambulance' driver and thanking him for returning our iMac so quickly, and for taking such good care of it.


While I signed the driver's receipt Wilson ran off to prepare his 'Welcome Home iMac' party. 


Wilson and I would both like to thank the nice people at AppleCare and at AMSYS for taking such good and prompt care of our iMac!


TT's joke for today is:


'The other day my friend was telling me that I didn’t understand what irony meant. … which is ironic, because we were standing at a bus stop.'


Now that the iMac is home, we shouldn't be requiring TT's comedic services again for a while. 


Thank goodness!



No comments:

Post a Comment