10/12/2016

SECRET MISSION

Wilson mentioned to me that running a 24/7 Live Radio Station takes up a lot more of his time than he'd expected, and that he may have to start recording programmes in advance, or even letting the older children run the station sometimes to give him a break.

I sympathised, then reminded him that it's only nine days until Ms Julia's wedding... and he went into Panic Mode. I hope he's got all his Best Man duties under control!


Not a word to Wilson, but I've sent Dave the Pig into the Studio on a Secret Mission: to covertly retrieve the New Scientist Metaphysics Special Edition and bring it to me, so I can hide it from W. 


I don't like doing this, but it's the only way I can think of to avert another of Wilson's Existential Crises...



No comments:

Post a Comment