27/04/2016

NEW SCHEDULE EXPLAINED

Wilson is busy emailing comedians to see whether they want to buy any of his jokes, while The Bees have banned everyone from entering the dining room because they are preparing for their 'extra special' Guest Blog on Sunday. 

Which leaves me, for once, at a bit of a loose end. So I thought I'd take this opportunity to explain why you've been seeing fewer stories about Wilson lately.

Anyone who has looked after young children knows what hard work it is, and taking care of young Wilson is like trying to keep toddler triplets out of trouble in a working sawmill with no safety guards: it's a 24/7 job!


So recently, I've been posting W's adventures just five days a week instead of seven, which leaves me Tuesdays and Thursdays to get on with my own work. I hope you understand.


This weekend I plan to take W to a local sheep farm to see some lambs being born — I'm sure he'll love it. 


He'll either love it, or he'll be so shocked he will have to see his therapist again...



No comments:

Post a Comment