21/02/2016

TT IS INJURED!

Tiny Toy is recovering from his nail-related accident yesterday: Polly is comforting him while Billi pulls the nails out of little body as gently as she can.

Wilson, while sympathetic to his plight, says that TT shouldn't have been playing on a box of nails, while Antony maintains that W should only have taken out as many nails as he needed, not tipped them all over the table.


I think both arguments have some merit... but I'm keeping my opinion to myself!


Once TT had been stretchered away and put to bed, Wilson asked me whether I'd ordered his Formula 1 Coffee Machine yet. I replied that I hadn't and, barring a major Lottery win, I wasn't likely to.


To my surprise, he said, 'Oh, that's good, because I think I've changed my mind about it!'


______
Today's FURbruary Task Suggestion: Cherish a Chameleon!



No comments:

Post a Comment