20/02/2016

BLACKMAIL IS AN UGLY WORD

I usually snap Wilson out of these episodes by suggesting we go away on a holiday, but at the moment our holiday fund has been dangerously depleted by the unexpected purchase of his very expensive telescope. Right now, in fact, we could barely afford an afternoon in Seaford, although I would dearly love to have a vacation soon!

At the moment he's just finished fixing another of his PeTA posters to the dining room wall. When I asked him if all these posters were resulting in holes in the wall, and whether BluTack wouldn't be better than nails, he deftly changed the subject by announcing that towards the end of FURbruary he intends to produce his own naked anti-fur poster...


I demanded an immediate, cast-iron assurance that I would not be featured in this poster.


He told me that rather depended on how the F1 Coffee Machine went... 


______
Today's FURbruary Task Suggestion: Snuggle with a Snake!



No comments:

Post a Comment