15/07/2015

Stock acquisition

I've just had an odd telephone call from one of our neighbours. She said she'd heard a noise coming from one of her recycling bins, and when she went to investigate there appeared to be an anteater stuck in it. She said she was just calling to see whether I knew anything about it.

I ran round to her house and, sure enough, found Wilson struggling to get out of her Green Waste bin. 

Once I'd pulled him out I told him that he couldn't just go round rooting through other people's dustbins, and asked him what he thought he was doing.

Having been stuck upside-down in the bin for quite a long time he wasn't in the best of moods. He dusted himself down and replied with as much dignity he could muster that, at this point, he did not wish to discuss the matter.


No comments:

Post a Comment